Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday

1. I picked up these beauties from Whole Foods the other day. I got to use my new Waterford vase for the first time and I absolutely love it. I'm definitely going to keep flowers around in this vase throughout the summer!


2. Victoria's Secret Sale. I'm finding lots of great stuff in the Victoria's Secret sale. My favorite bras are on sale and I am loving this crop top swimsuit. 


3. Oh shift! I added this Lilly Pulitzer dress to my closet this week. I got it on sale from a Dillard's in the south via Instagram. @Lillyrockpark on instagram is fantastic! Definitely check her out for some great service and Lilly deals.


4. Speaking of Lilly, I also ordered these this week. I can't wait for my new agenda to come in!

sunglasses 
agenda

5. On Monday, I start my training for my full time position with Target. I'm excited to see what my future holds with a great company!






1 comment:

  1. Such cute stuff! You always have the cutest stuff though :) Congrats on the FT position at Target!

    ReplyDelete

© Katelyn's Corner. Powered by Cake