Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Today I'm so excited to share my Christmas decorations with you! This is hands down my favorite time of year. I love the atmosphere, all of the music, commercials, etc. and getting together with friends and family to celebrate the holiday.

Similar to last year, I stuck with a gold, silver, and bronze theme with a few other colors in other rooms. Before I started decorating, I ordered my Christmas cards. I ordered them in early November so I got in the spirit way early (and my husband wouldn't let me put decorations up that early :P). I'm so happy with how they turned out. I ordered them from tinyprints and also ordered matching address labels. I love how they go with my color scheme and the quality is great!

Rest in peace Zola

I was also so impressed to get a hand written thank you card from the lady that proofed our cards before they were sent to us.


I absolutely love our tree. I say this every year but I always love how it turns out.


I love our swan ornaments we picked up at MOA last year.


I made this ornament with my Silhouette machine.


And our new wreath from Target.



I made the Believe banner with my Silhouette too.


And of course, my chalkboard.




Sammy and Zola's tree


Decorations in our bathroom (yeah I'm not kidding)









2 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEE yall's card! And the be merry banner...perfecto! Love all of the gold/silver sparklies!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeee all of this! Looks fabulous and nice and christmasy!

    ReplyDelete

© Katelyn's Corner. Powered by Cake