Monday, December 30, 2013

Disney World Recap

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had finals then we spent Christmas at Disney World! It was my first time and it was amazing. It was soooo busy for Christmas so next time we go will be an off season but I loved seeing all of the Christmas decorations and shows. I'll try not to get too crazy with photos here!

Our Resort
Animal Kingdom 
Cinderella's Castle
Characters at Animal Kingdom

Magic Kingdom
Princess Breakfast
Princess Breakfast (sister in law & me)
Andrew and me in front of the castle
Hollywood Studios
Spectacle of Lights and Carriage Ride 
Epcot
Epcot
My favorite character Marie!
Dessert case (Magic Kingdom Main Street)
Candlelight Processional (Epcot)
Character breakfast Chef Mickey's
Mickey Food
Dinner at Be Our Guest
Dinner at Be Our Guest 
Dinner at Be Our Guest
Wishes Nighttime Spectacular

Later this week I'll do a post on my favorite foods from Disney World!

1 comment:

  1. Love the mickey shaped food!! I am completely jealous and hope to get back to Disney ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

© Katelyn's Corner. Powered by Cake